Liked the pictures? I would be really happy if you leaved a comment or followed on Instagram! (GeeklyGirl)
Have you seen a japanese emoticon?
Well, they look like this:
( ^ω^ )
There is a way you can make these emoticons without remembering how to make all the different faces, and it’s really simple!
Go to Settings > General and then Keyboard
Then Keyboards (not the same as the last one) > add new keyboard.
Scroll down and look for Japanese (kana)
I made some lunch today. My mom made tuna salad
It’s basically tuna salad on roasted bread. Maybe I’ll post the recipe later. I have been thinking about posting recipes on the blog for a long time, but I have never got that far, which is wired because I bake all the time and like to experiment with different dinners and deserts. But you know, everything has it’s time
Come back soon!
I’m sure that you have heard it, and if not: “Where have you been?!”
The Boston bombing came like a shock to me. People were just running and then… the bomb happened…
And shortly after another one. There is only one question and that’s
It chills me to the bones to even think that someone would come up with something like that! Why can’t people just have a peaceful marathon? What’s the meaning of bombing innocent people? What’s the point?
I want to say that I feel sorry for those who have lost their loved ones. The bombing was something that should never have happened.
It’s hard to believe that a peaceful moment can change into a nightmare just like that. In less than two seconds, lifes has changed. People have been marked for life. They have gone through their worst fears and have to live with it for the rest of their life.
respect for the people in Boston.
Time to write this award thingy!
Here’s the rules…
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Here’s 11 things about me!
1. I LOVE panda bears!<3
2. I like to read and write!
3. I can’t sing in public… I think it’s sad that I’m too chicken to do so cuz my friends always burst into spontaneously singing everyday, hehe
4. I tend to never get to the point when I’m telling a story…
5. Everybody tells me that I’m really good at writing poems, but for some reason I hate writing poems! I just like to read or listen to them.
6. My cat means the world to me. We have a really close relationship, and the story on how I got her is something that will mark me for life.
7. I like hiking, but mostly when I’m alone cuz I can’t go far/fast and talk on the same time
8. I’m a little lazy. That’s no secret, hehe.
9. I hate when I just met some new people and tries to talk to them, but everything I say sounds stupid and I’m like: “I swear to God, I’m smart!”
10. It takes me a long time to trust someone new.
11. I’m a very childish, but I can also be very serious.
Here’s the questions from my tagger!
Why did you start blogging? It was kind of random. I just got the thought one day and created the blog later the same day + I like to write and I had things I wanted to tell people about.
What happens after you die? That was a hard one… When you die, everything becomes clear. You understand everything. As an example, how something you said years ago in an argument effected the one you had the argument with. You see everything from the other’s point of view. And you relive all the happy, sad and angry moments in your life.
Eclairs or banoffee pie? Eclairs pie
Favorite book? Lord of the Rings!
If got to choose, how would you like to die? Naturally, of course
Here’s the questions from me!!!
1. If you were going to be an animal for one day, which animal would that be?
2. Does insects need drink water like other animals?
Why? Why not?
3. What country would you like to visit?
4. What’s you favorite TV show?
5. What’s your favorite food?
Just One Girl❤
Have a wonderful week everybody<3
See you soon!